Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Double Rosettes and Mini Composition Book Swap

Today I wanted to share with you some things I made for the Mini Composition Book and Double Rosette swap over at Art & Sassy. 

 
These are the three sets I made.  We were supposed to make three neutral colors and three of our favorite color, which, of course, is pink!

Here are my two mini composition books.  I'm sorry I didn't get better pictures, but I was on my way out the door to mail them out when I remembered I hadn't taken any pictures and they were already packaged.  Aren't they cute?  I really had fun doing them.  I can't wait to make the larger ones for myself. 

I made a little video explaining what I used and how I made them.  This is my first video where I show my projects, so please be patient as I learn this process.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and leave me a comment with any suggestions you have!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects and a fun video, I enjoyed watching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik