Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Time Made Easy -- May Release Day Great Grillin'

You guys are so clever!  Wow, you impressed me...and here it is!
You guessed it, it's a barbie grill!  Isn't Lauren the most clever girl in the land?!
I loved making this template.  It was super fun...and, yes, easy!  This template is called "Great Grillin'" and I can't wait to give this to my dad.
Look at the burners on the side...so stinkin cute!  So if you want to see how to make it, yes, I did make a video tutorial for you.  I have to say it was very easy to put together, and it has so many possibilities.
Please stop by the other teamies to check out what they came up with.  It is sure to wow you!

5 comments:

  1. so fun, love your paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours/paper you used on your grill. Super cute! Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought to use that paper! SUPER COOL!!!! Very DeWalt-y. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, great papers choice! And woot on doing a video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and papers you used for the grill...super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

 
Images by Freepik