Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Time Made Easy -- July Release Preview

Hi, everyone!  I have so missed posting here.  I have been so swamped at work that every night and weekend has been spent working...which, of course, means no crafting.  I have so many projects in mind that I want to do that it is just killing me that I have to put them on the back burner...so with that said, I did find some time for this month's release, and you are going to love it!
My project I am previewing with you today is called "In-Dispensable."  Don't you love that name?  I have to say it was very fun and easy to make, but so many ways to use it.  I love these gift box templates that have so much room in them, don't you?!
I used the new digital paper pack that is being released this month.  It is called Petal Prints...I am in love with it.  I can't wait to make a card set with these beautiful papers.  I embossed a piece of vellum for the center using the Take Time for Petal Perfection acrylic stamp set.
As you can see, there is a lot of room inside...love it!
I just love these beautiful colors together.  I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak and please check out what everyone else has to offer.  I know you'll love it.  Don't forget tomorrow will be release day...yay!
  • Lauren Meader
  • Dawn Barwick
  • Debbie Marcinkiewicz
  • Farida Rone
  • Jackie Randolph
  • Karien vab der Westhuizen
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mary Vogel
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Romaine Rancier
  • Tracy Holmes
  • Wendy McGaffey
  • 4 comments:

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I love to read and hear what you have to say!

     
    Images by Freepik